Eyebrows help to complete our facial look and are very important feature of your face. Too thin eyebrows overshadow the beauty of a human. One more advantage of thick eyebrows is that you can shape them to your required shape. The chemical-based products can harm your skin and eyes so we should avoid these products.
Effective Home Remedies For Grow Eyebrows Faster and Thicker
1. Castor Oil
Castor oil is one of the most effective remedies to boost the growth of your eyebrows. It contains protein, vitamins, fatty acids and antioxidants that nourish the hair follicles and promote hair growth. Plus, it is helpful in resisting any microorganisms that hamper eyebrow hair growth.
- Soak a cotton swab in pure castor oil and apply it on each eyebrow.
- Massage gently with your fingertips for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Leave it on for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and a mild cleanser.
- Repeat once daily for a few weeks until you notice improvement.
Note: Stop using castor oil if it causes any irritation or burning.
2. Olive Oil
Olive oil is also play a very important role of your eyebrows growth. Being rich in vitamin E, it can help your eyebrow hair grow faster and thicker easily. It will also help hold it dark-hued.
- Every day massage your eyebrows with warm olive oil for 5 minutes before going to bed. Leave it on overnight and then rinse it off with hot water the coming morning.
- Optional, prepare a mixture with 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil and a few drops of honey. Apply it on your eyebrows and massage for a 2 to 3 minutes. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then washing it off with hot water.
Follow these remedies once daily until you get the desired results.
- Grind 1 small onion and extract the juice.
- Massage this juice into the eyebrows for about 5 minutes.
- Allow it to dry on its own and then wash it off with a mild cleanser and cold water.
- Follow this treatment once daily for several weeks.
4. Egg Yolk
The hair of the eyebrows is made up of keratin proteins, and egg is a great source of protein. So, it can help improve the health of your hair.
- Break one egg and separate the yolk from the white part.
- Beat the yolk until you get a thick, creamy consistency.
- Apply it on every of your eyebrows with a cotton swab.
- Leave it on for about 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off with chilly water.
- Use this protein treatment once or twice a week until you will not satisfied with the result.
Milk and milk products are full amount of protein and vitamins and helps to increase the growth of eyebrow. Dip a cotton piece in milk and rub it over the eyebrow area at night. Inherited natural properties of milk provide nourishment to the hair roots and make them grow faster.
Fenugreek seeds can also help grow thick eyebrows. They are rich in protein as well as nicotinic acid and lecithin that promote hair growth. The seeds also help in rebuilding hair follicles.
- Soak 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in water for at least 5 hours.
- Grind the soaked seeds into a thick paste, then add a little coconut oil or almond oil.
- Apply the paste on the brows just before going to bed.
- Leave it on overnight.
- Wash it off in the morning with warm water.
- Follow this remedy 2 or 3 times a week for 2 months.